Sunday, March 7, 2010

Anna Dello Russo: A Favorite for Street Style Photographers

Yes, everyone loves Anna Dello Russo (Fashion Director at Large of Vogue Nippon). At Paris fashion week she is photographed multiple times a day because of all of her amazing outfit changes. This time she's wearing a belt by Italian designer Francesco Scognamiglio. Garance Dore has a very charming video of her telling a friend how she couldn't spell his name when asked by a photographer (watch it!).

(Photo taken from All the Pretty Birds )

I'm leaving to Paris at the end of March. I can't believe I'm just missing fashion week. It would've been crazy. Anyways do you have any suggestions of boutiques to visit? I'm staying in the 16th Arrondissement on the Right Bank. I'll let you know what I find...

1 comment:

Juliet Polilova said...

oooh she always looks perfect!
nice blog btw ;)

kisses from Russia,
Juliet